IT Support/Help Desk Analyst at EVgo
We are seeking an IT Support/Help Desk Analyst with excellent interpersonal and technical skills. You are an excellent communicator who will prioritize support requests on our platform. In this role you will deliver technical support, setup new network users, configure hardware, new applications and participate in various projects.
- Receive and prioritize help desk tasks and assist employees with any IT related issues.
- Create new, remove, and perform maintenance on all user accounts.
- Provision and prepare new employee equipment.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- Supervise keyless entry system.
- Manage remote connection application.
- Establish Zoom users and Zoom phone accounts.
- Program VOIP phones.
- Additional special Projects as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in tech support, desktop support or a similar role.
- Excellent customer service and communication.
- Prior experience supporting Executive team and meetings with Video Conferencing apps. (e.g. Zoom).
- Knowledge of Office 365, Adobe Software (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), troubleshoot application issues.
- Experienced with business technology peripherals such as copiers, printers, scanners, projectors, iPhone, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking: DNS, DHCP, subnets and IP addressing.
- Understands network hardware components: Routers, Switches, WAPs, IP phones Familiarity with ticketing systems and their administration
- Experience with Unix/Linux desired.
- Experience with a scripting: Python, Powershell, Bash a plus.