IT Support Technician - West Coast
Over the next few years, we are expanding our restaurant + market footprint, as well as our digital penetration – to meet customers where they are. Aside from improving our customers’ and communities’ relationship with food, we are also changing the way they interact with the restaurants.
Online + app ordering revenue is increasing at a rate of ~50% year over year. Additionally, 44% of in-store payments were processed through the sweetgreen app in 2018. This is an incredible opportunity to join the company as we expand into new markets and new avenues of product delivery. Now is the time to accelerate sweetgreen’s growth, and in the process, radically transform the fast-casual restaurant industry.
Purpose of Position: The IT Support role is a senior level technical support resource for sweetgreen Los Angeles Treehouse and our West Coast restaurant locations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- They will be responsible for both level 2 and level 3 support escalations calls from the SGIT help desk.
- Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service-oriented manner.
- Assist the IT Team as needed with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization.
- Will be required to go out to the field to help with IT problems on site. This would include repair to POS equipment, back office equipment, testing, etc.
- Will serve as primary technical resource for NROs in the West Coast Region and may be called upon to support NROs Nationally.
- Will be called upon to work with vendors for problem resolution.
- Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of new systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 4 years of relevant technical experience
- Restaurant or Retail Operations experience is a plus.
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.