Headspace has one mission: to improve the health and happiness of the world. Headspace is a global leader in mindfulness through its app and online content offerings. At Headspace, our employees embody our three core values: selfless drive, courageous heart, and a curious mind.
Being on the engineering team, you’ll be working on a product that impacts more than 65M users. You will help us bring new features to life to meet our mission, while also helping push our platform to newer technologies as we embrace the cutting edge. A big goal needs talented people, so come join us and give your day job a sense of purpose!
About the IT Support Specialist at Headspace:
Headspace is looking for an IT Support Specialist, reporting into our Manager, IT Operations. The IT Support Specialist must have experience and understanding of support principles, strategy and technical acumen. They should be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required. The primary focus of our IT Support Specialist will be to provide end-user support to our growing staff around the world via our ticketing system utilizing email, chat, video and phone communications.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for situations requiring in-depth technical expertise
- Provide technical support and/or training for systems, services and platforms in person, via email, and by phone
- Being resourceful and having a curious mind to find and solve the root causes of technical issues
- Assisting with the management of the support queue to ensure issues are prioritized based on business needs, ensuring issues are successfully resolved
- Strong customer focus mentality
- Eagerness to learn and interest in developing new skills
- Willingness to adapt and prioritize in real-time to meet business needs
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to be a team player
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role, ideally supporting 300-500 users in tech/creative industries
- Experience using and monitoring a ticketing system, adhering to variable SLAs
- Experience with Google G-Suite Enterprise administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 software and user management
- Experience with SaaS application access management via Single Sign On (SSO)
- OneLogin experience a plus
- Experience in creative environments supporting Adobe CC, audio/post production and Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms a plus
- Experience supporting collaboration and video telepresence systems, remotely and in-person (meetings, events, and webinars)
- Zoom a plus
- Experience supporting MacOS and associated imaging technologies
- BASH scripting a plus
- Experience supporting Windows 10
- Command Line / PowerShell a plus
- Intermediate understanding of change management and IT security principals
- Intermediate understanding of wired and wireless networking technologies a plus
- Cisco Meraki preferred
- Available to assist with after hours support for urgent requests
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.