IT Support Specialist
Greater LA Area
SimplePractice is the future of practice management. We’re at the forefront of making it simple for clinicians to run and grow their practices and growing quickly. We’ve built the highest-rated practice management software and we’re on track to become the market leader.
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who has strong problem-solving capabilities.
Under the supervision of the IT Support Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining infrastructure components, improving internal automation tools, and helping to identify and resolve user-reported issues.
What you'll do day-to-day
- IT-related work such as provisioning and maintaining internal systems, as well as work on building tools for the automation of routine tasks.
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Educate customer success team on routine problems, to allow them to resolve things directly.
- Assist users with IT-related issues on-site or remotely.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or higher degree.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with web apps - Slack, Messenger, Zendesk, Google Docs, and the like help run our business. You should be able to use them with ease and be sharp enough to troubleshoot any issues you have.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Experience in technical quality assurance.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Great documentation and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude!
- Experience in managing Mac laptops
- Experience in managing UniFi hardware
Technology Stack and Tools you will be working with
- Apple Mobile Device Management
- Google Admin Console
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”).
Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).
Read Full Job Description