IT Support Specialist
As the Junior Systems Administrator at Scorpion, you are the front-line support resource for anything related to the tools and equipment used by our people. You must be able to troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize, resolve and/or facilitate issues to keep the train on the rails, so to speak. This role is equal parts desktop computer support, mid-level IT, and project manager. Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) are required. Your customers are the Scorpion employees!
- Requests for support are received and processed swiftly and accurately.
- Tasks are prioritized and coordinated with the IT Team and completed rapidly.
- The manner in which you carry out your work inspires gratitude with everyone you interact with!
- The support request ticketing system is kept up to date and thoroughly documented.
- Any and all tasks are brought to full completion or escalated/deferred and followed up on regularly.
- Projects and issues requiring your support are anticipated and organized.
- Assisting with new system builds and refreshes.
- Assisting with new user account creation and workstation setup.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- At least one year of experience as help desk and basic IT support
- Expert knowledge of Windows 8 and 10
- Familiarity with Mac OS is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, Mac Mail and Mac Outlook
- Familiarity with various Mobile operating systems, including iOS and Android
- Remote access solutions (VPN, GoToAssist, etc.)
- Familiarity with imaging software is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Familiarity with VoIP systems is a plus
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50 pounds
Attributes: social, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, technically savvy, quick response time, customer service-oriented
- Basic level of general “handiness”.
- Able to comfortably lift 50 pounds.