IT Manager/Technician at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
Cameo is looking for an up and coming leader in the IT field who has both strategic and hands-on IT skills and is poised to help the company scale, but also able to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to launch our company and employees to success. As such the role will initially require both strategic and hands-on work with the staff and leadership. As the company grows, the role will evolve to the management of several IT staff overall multiple locations. The IT Manager works directly with the Head of IT and Sr. IT Manager. Strategic and technical hands-on duties include, but are not limited to:Strategic Duties
- Responsible for architecting new IT features and functions
- Assist in establishing new procedures, policies, and documentation for all devices and software used
- Ensure proper security protocols are implemented across all employee-facing interfaces
- Responsible for oversight of implementation, execution and efficient operation of the company's network, telecommunications, cloud-hosted software product operations, corporate servers, backups, and recovery solutions including emergency planning, intrusion and security planning. Manages individual tasking of future IT technicians, assumes this role in the short to mid-term as the company scales
- SAML and SSO knowledge - Google and Okta
- Okta implementation
- Develop and maintain virtual networks in ways that optimize performance
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise managing Apple devices using Jamf Pro
- Experience providing oversight and operational management for critical IT tools such as Okta, Google Workspaces, Jamf, Slack, JIRA and Zoom
- Proficient with a scripting language such as Python, Bash or Zsh
- Desire to mentor and develop IT team members
- Proven ability to maintain, review, and improve IT operational processes
- Research and evaluate new products and services that help keep our IT environment current, relevant and effective
- Effectively negotiate and maintain vendor relationships and contracts
- Ability to train and support employees, and communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity