- Oversee all technology operations across all of our offices.
- Lead and manage our IT team, including directly supervising employees, hiring, and handling employee concerns and performance.
- Oversee all major IT projects.
- Develop and implement all policies and procedures for the IT team.
- Create user documentation and assist with the creation and development of user training documentation.
- Gather metrics to identify trends that help create business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Ensure timely resolution of IT support tickets.
- Configure, monitor and support existing physical and virtual Windows Server infrastructure.
- Maintain production-level up time for physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Maintain existing Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Maintain backup and Disaster recovery plans for all technological infrastructure, including systems and data, monitor, and ensure a high level of IT security and data integrity.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve system performance.
WHAT TO BRING
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Management Role.
- Experience with Windows Servers.
- Experience with Windows 10 & macOS systems.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMWare, ESXi, and vCenter).
- Experience with Exchange Server and O365 Exchange Administration.
- Experience with Backup Technologies and Disaster Recovery.
- A competency in verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- meticulous attention to detail.
- Experienced in networking fundamentals preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 or newer.
- Experience writing user-focused documentation and self-service articles.
- Scripting experience with languages such as PowerShell, Bash, or Python.