We believe that we can transform education by helping to manage and understand technology. At GoGuardian, we build innovative software to power this transformation throughout K-12 education. Already used by millions of students and educators, we are looking for an agile and creative IT Leader to join our team.
The IT Manager will have the opportunity to continue to build and lead GoGuardian’s corporate IT Infrastructure. You will partner closely with leaders across various departments to ensure alignment with organizational goals, system and infrastructure priorities and strategy for growth/scale. From IT infrastructure design all the way through implementation and management, we are excited to find someone outstanding and trustworthy to lead this essential area of our organization.
- Test and experiment with new products and technologies to drive customer experience optimization across the organization.
- Be hands on in managing day to day infrastructure and application operations.
- Develop and manage business continuity, disaster recovery plan.
- Identify and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Work with project management and stakeholders in define business needs and related priorities.
- Manage the purchase, upgrades, renewals and patches of technology equipment and software, i.e. negotiation, technical due diligence, and potential risk.
- Manage vendor SLAs, reporting and related communications.
- Lead and manage a small IT team aligned with company priorities.
- Manage IT budget and report on spend.
- Proven capability to build and lead a skilled IT team
- Excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with employees and leaders of all levels and with varying technical proficiency
- Demonstrated ability administering Google G-Suite and mixed Apple OS X/Microsoft Windows environments; familiarity supporting HRIS systems, Office suites, AWS, JIRA, Confluence and other shared document storage systems
- Experience in administering security protocols, including IAM/SSO and MFA systems, breach and data recovery procedures, as well as physical security systems
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- You thrive in a team-oriented environment where no two days are the alike
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience; 5+ years of IT experience with 4 - 5 years of management experience or equivalent.
- Experience working as a strategic partner to engineering and product teams at an enterprise scale a strong plus!
- Experience working with multiple vendors across the enterprise architecture and systems domain (SaaS, PaaS) a plus!
- MCSE, ITIL, or CCNA preferred.
Read Full Job Description