Cie Digital Labs is looking for a proactive IT Manager to install and maintain its servers and network infrastructure. We are looking for someone who has a passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency. The IT Manager must also possess excellent communication skills, maintain a keen sense of professionalism, be goal oriented, extremely self-driven and have a positive attitude.
How you will contribute to CDL's success:
- Setup and launch IT infrastructure for multiple hyper-growth startup companies.
- Mentor and manage our corporate support staff
- Manage SaaS & IaaS solutions
- Oversee IT procurement lifecycle (budget, documentation, justifications, purchasing, maintenance, renewals, vendor management, etc.)
- Manage and collaborate on cloud provider (AWS, Azure) infrastructure with the IT and development teams
- Perform R&D on latest tools and IT standards to enhance the company infrastructure, efficiency, and productivity
- Collaborate with human resources with on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Manage on premise Shoretel VoIP phone system
- Ensure that our Identity Access Management (IAM) follows best practices for our network, infrastructure, tools, services, etc.
- Ensure all Microsoft, Apple, and Linux servers are kept up to date with the latest security and operating system patches
- Enforce and enhance our IT security posture by leveraging tools and best practices
- Enforce data integrity and access on our network and hosted data shares, tool access, and project access
- Manage our Fresh Service solution to ensure helpdesk requests are completed in a timely manor
- Oversee IT asset management, audits, and inventory
All the techy/networky/fun things you'll need to know:
- Software knowledge of Office 365, G Suite, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Dropbox, etc.
- Devops/Infrastructure knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Pingdom, Microsoft AD, DNS, AWS Route53, domain registrars, networks as well as server, network and uptime monitoring tools and services
- Meraki network experience (next gen firewalls, Access points, VPN, and switches)
- VMware infrastructure experience (Dell servers, SANs, and switches)
More about Cie Digital Labs:
The Cie Digital Labs’ team is made up of fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. We offer a full suite of benefits and perks in addition to a competitive compensation package. We let our employees take command of their own destiny and collectively, we are able to create once-in-a-lifetime opportunities out of nothing. Stay connected with us! https://www.linkedin.com/company/cie-digital-labs
Read Full Job Description