IT Manager, Infrastructure and Insights at Ecosense Lighting
We are looking for a proven IT Manager, Infrastructure and Insights to design, develop and build a robust data infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, loading of data from a wide variety of sources that allow our key business units to thrive and grow.
You will be responsible for building integrations amongst the various business systems, transform data sets, manage the data life cycle and provide trends and insights into our business. You will be executing a company-wide analytics initiative to consistently leverage data, tools and applications for optimal business processing, adoption of data and critical decision making.
This is a highly visible role where you have the opportunity to lead and shape our data infrastructure platform.
- Lead, build, and scale our infrastructure and data organizations to meet our business, customer, product, and data needs
- Be the internal facing lead for infrastructure and insights including building partnerships with other teams
- Work with business partners to clarify requirements when necessary to create both high level and low-level design documents while communicating team capabilities and engineering priorities across the organization
- Operate in a time-sensitive environment with competing deadlines; appropriately prioritize the short and long-term paths
- Responsible for deriving analytical insights from data and building scalable mechanisms to support those insights
- Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of market trends and competitive landscape to highlight improvements, growth opportunities and new markets
- Provide operational excellence and implement processes and policies that create efficiencies
- Develop solutions that will help move the business forward and enable better decisions to be made in less time
- Create compelling visualizations on top of the data/insights to track KPI progress and drive business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 7 years of progressively responsible experience, preferably within technology manufacturing industry
- Experience with setting up infrastructure programs (ERP, BI, PLM, networks, security, middleware)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in strategic technology planning, execution, and procedure development
- Demonstrated vendor management skills
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including networks, server, storage, and desktops.
- Understanding of data security, compliance, database schema design, and engineering best practices
- Advanced principles, practices, methods, and techniques used in the implementation, deployment, troubleshooting and maintenance of software systems and applications, and the systems lifecycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Establish the metrics for successful implementation and execution
- Experience budgeting, resource planning, and expenditure tracking
- Plan, design, execute and oversee projects as assigned, including;
- Presentation of concept to action
- Implementation process
- Communication strategy (Internal/External)
- Software evaluation, design, development, testing, and monitoring effectiveness in collaboration with business units and stakeholders
- Training Roll-out Plan (Internal/External)
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.