IT Applications Administrator (NetSuite/EDI) at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for IT Support Administrator who will be responsible for supporting critical fulfillment business applications, as well as evaluate and optimize systems and resources, manage re-engineering initiatives and ensure alignment with business growth objectives. This role will work with both business stakeholders as well as IS/IT counterparts to ensure that systems are operational, compliant, and meeting critical business needs.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Administrate and support NetSuite (ERP)/TrueCommerce (EDI) business applications used by the business functions including solving for continuous improvements, automation, and enhancements.
- Act as subject matter expert in identifying, evaluating, and implementing system change requests and procedures that are cost-effective, meet user requirements and consider data quality requirements.
- Manage incoming support requests, help business users troubleshoot application issues and engage in problem determination, workaround resolution, and root cause analysis utilizing basic project management skills to deploy new solutions or functionality.
- Troubleshoot including escalation of more complex issues with software vendors.
- Ensure that applications and related services are documented and current.
- Regularly gather system issues/enhancements and track resolution plans with company stakeholders
- Act as a business partner to the fulfillment function to monitor application usage and identify optimization opportunities
- Monitor, audit, and resolve data integrity issues between integrated business systems.
- Supports projects to address business strategies by solving complex business problems through system automation
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Operations, Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3-5 years work experience as a IT Support Administrator required
- System Administrator or relevant applications management
- Experience working with NetSuite ERP (preferably OneWorld) and EDI (Preferably TrueCommerce)
- Experience in application customization through in-house development
- Strong organizational skills required;
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Ability to work with multiple vendors and external partners.
- The ability to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently required
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Understanding of change and release management.
- Solution driven with the ability to gather, analyze, and resolve issues.
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo