Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for an IT Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary squad responsible for the corporate infrastructure serving our information technology needs.
As an IT Analyst you will use your skills to:
- Provide world-class first line support to the business Operations team
- Support multi-site office IT needs for a growing office footprint
- Install computers, printers, wireless or other network connections and applications
- Upgrade and repair computer systems, hardware drivers and applications
- Manage users’ access to network and permissions by users to change their computers or system
- On-board and train new hires on how to effectively use our IT systems & software to support the business
- First-line support on all internal endpoints (MacBooks and PCs) and office equipment
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution (preferred)
- 2+ years experience as a Help Desk Analyst (required)
- A willingness to use automation and vendor integrations to improve engineering efficiency
- Excellent communication skills to translate the needs of non-technical staff to actionable help desk tickets
- High degree of personal initiative to see tickets through to completion
- Ability to resolve tickets within the IT Service Level Agreements to meet business needs
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description