Inventory Specialist at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview
At Relativity, we reimagine the way rockets are built and flown. We are redefining design, manufacturing, and operational processes to create the first 21st-century aerospace company. Our Logistics team is currently seeking an Inventory Specialist who will be at the forefront of logistics and material handling for our factory of the future.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
To help achieve our ambitious goals, as Inventory Specialist you will:
- Stand up Relativity Space inventory system for all flight hardware and expense material.
- Manage warehousing and inventory function of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Pick, lift, organize, and move standard hardware, raw material, purchased parts, machined details, and assemblies to support inventory control for factory.
- Perform picking function to create necessary kits of parts, material, and hardware as required and assuring that all parts are accounted for and available in kits.
- Monitor storage and maintain proper rotation of stock.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization skills and project management skills. This person will be responsible for both creating and implementing inventory. This will require the candidate to be a self-starter that thrives in working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- 2+ years of experience in logistics, inventory, or material handling role.
- ERP system experience (LN, Oracle, SAP).
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Atlassian tools.
- Valid mobile equipment and forklift license.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years in Inventory Specialist or Material Management role.
- Experience working in aerospace / launch services industry.
- Interest and knowledge in flight hardware and terminology.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.