We’re looking for an Integration Implementation Specialist to join the Procore team. In this role, you’ll implement, train, support, and consult customers on integrations with Procore and their accounting software. In this instrumental role, you’ll convey user stories, perform discovery, and test new features to help customers succeed with Procore integrations.
As an Integration Implementation Specialist, you’ll use your consultative, customer-relations and technical skills, to represent the customer voice, driving the continual growth of our product. You’ll deliver a best-in-class customer experience by encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. Successful candidates possess a “self-starter mentality,” enjoy problem-solving and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position will report into our Manager, Integration Services and can be remote. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Implement, configure, and train customers on Procore's accounting integration products
- Act as a subject matter expert for questions from Sales, Account Managers, Marketing, and Customer Support teams around accounting integration, construction accounting practices, and financial management of projects
- Handle second-tier support escalations specifically related to accounting integration issues; these will include troubleshooting the integration connector and other elements in the customer’s Windows environment
- Assist product management in identifying issues, enhancement requests, and feature requests from customers
- Work with Account Managers to assist with customer issues and questions surrounding accounting integration
- Contribute to Knowledge Base articles, FAQ's and other documents concerning accounting integration
- Travel (5-10%) to Procore offices, client sites, and more!
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge and experience with the phases of the construction life-cycle including accounting practices and project management
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Sage 300 CRE construction accounting software
- Sage 100 Contractor construction accounting software
- QuickBooks accounting software and the QuickBooks Web Connector
- Viewpoint Spectrum construction software
- Viewpoint Vista construction management software
- Installing and configuring applications in the Windows environment.
- Usage and understanding of modern web and mobile applications
- Exceptional troubleshooting and customer interaction skills
- A willingness to work with a small dynamic team in a fast-paced, fast-growing and exciting environment
- Knowledge of other construction accounting packages such as Xero, NetSuite, Intacct, Acumatica, Yardi, MRI, JD Edwards is desirable
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.