Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the role and about You:
You’ll be handling the day to day operations of the various systems and tools Watopians use to create awesome! You’ll be expected to advise, design, manage and maintain applications like JIRA, Confluence and OKTA as well as have the skills to keep our local Active Directory in tip top shape!
Your communication skills and friendly personality should set a Watopians mind at ease, knowing that they are in the right hands to fix their technical problems or point them at the right solution.
What you’ll do:
- Be the owner of IT Managed Systems: investigate, troubleshoot, and fix problems when needed; utilize IT systems and procedures to continuously improve service methodology.
- Maintain, inventory, troubleshoot and repair those IT Managed Systems.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT Managed Systems.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
What we’re looking for:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field and/or 3-5 years of system administration experience.
- 2+ years of full-time experience with the Atlassian suite of tools, notably Jira and Confluence.
- 2+ years of System Administration and/or equivalent IT certifications.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of MDM setup, maintenance and design.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT Systems strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing IT Systems Operations best practices, including solid knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- A working knowledge of AWS Cloud Networking and Hosting.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.