PatientPop is building its Customer Success team to take our platform nationwide! PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances his or her practice.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the customer onboarding experience and all of the tasks necessary to set our customers up for success. The onboarding process requires that this person is proactive and effective in communicating with our customers. You will manage multiple projects at once, so superior organization is critical. This person must be a team player as you will be working with different departments at PatientPop in order to implement our customers. If you’re excited about providing a world-class customer experience, managing multiple projects at once, and want to be a part of a fast growing startup, apply today!
- Provide world-class customer service as the primary point of contact for assigned customers.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure timely project completion.
- Effectively communicate our value to customers during the onboarding process.
- Manage account escalations.
- Consistently solve problems and resolve customer roadblocks by thinking critically about scalable solutions.
- Utilize project management skills to ensure accurate completion of onboarding tasks.
- Collect and communicate your customer’s needs across multiple departments, ensuring tasks are completed within a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Exceed service level goals in customer response time and resolution.
- Meet minimum productivity goals outlined monthly and proactively communicate plans to achieve that goal.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree, preferably in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position, preferably in a role focused on new customer implementation.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Customer oriented, "owns" the customer's problems, troubleshoots, and is able to solve inquiries.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- You will indirectly influence other teams within the organization to ensure customer retention.
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Nice to haves:
- Local SEO Experience
- SEM Experience
- Health Care Experience
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
- Account Management Experience
Perks and benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment and an exceptional learning opportunity.
- Competitive compensation.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- Ping pong tournaments and a foosball table.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.