We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a HealthTech startup focused on developing a multi-sided platform for epilepsy patients and health care providers to better manage the disease and shorten the time to optimal treatment. Epilepsy accounts for over $30B+ direct healthcare costs in the US annually. With funding already in place, this startup will disrupt this space by driving transparent, data-driven epilepsy care, with the vision of revamping epilepsy care management and delivery.
In this role you will:
- Design end to end strategies for consumer and health system technologies
- Guiding health systems though the sales and implementation process
- Drive and implement our multichannel sales strategy focused on engaging and activating large health systems and HCPs
- Hire and train a team of salespeople to call on health systems and HCPs
- Lead our engagement with patient advocacy and professional organizations and create productive partnerships based on shared patient-focused objectives
- Develop growth strategies for acquisition, conversion and activation of both HCP and patient users
- Hire and oversee a growth manager to lead customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including paid social, search, content, and email
- Formulate performance KPIs in close collaboration with the CEO and execute against set KPIs
- Design and build the infrastructure to track and analyze performance KPIs and convert the insights into action
- Liaise with Customer Service and Product teams to ensure seamless user onboarding experience
- Work with Product and Design to provide an expert perspective on Go-to-Market and create winning sales and marketing collateral
- Be a thought leader in B2B growth and develop world-class methodology and processes
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
You should have:
- Experience in the HealthTech industry is required
- Experience with clinical decision support software
- 10+ years of building relationships and managing partnerships with mid to large health systems
- Thorough understanding of health system procurement processes for technology and who the key influencers are
- A record of success in deploying and scaling technology within the healthcare space
- Experience building partnerships with patient advocacy and professional organizations
- Ability to build and maintain lasting business relationships
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A passion for building, bringing to market and scaling disruptive Healthcare Insurance products and services
- Passion for data and analytics
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.