Head of Operations - Stealth Telematics/IoT Venture
What you'll do:
- Ensuring efficient, scalable operations so the company can focus on capturing customers and growing revenue, not on redundant tasks or administration.
- Systemizing and laying the foundation for all customer-facing processes and workflows, including marketing and sales operations, customer service, and customer success operations.
- Collaborating with other members of the senior leadership team to ensure smooth operations from lead through recognized revenue to customer retention.
- Managing company facilities and office space, including finding new or additional space for growth.
- Developing operational playbooks and train team members to support rapid growth.
- Managing all administrative/operational systems and tools, including the company’s Salesforce CRM, shared storage drive, email/business tools, etc.
- Managing relationships with third party vendors across finance, HR, IT, legal, compliance, and insurance.
- Working closely with the CEO to set the vision of the overall venture strategy; including defining long-term goals and strategies to drive growth, profitability, and company value.
- Collaborating with other members of the senior leadership team to provide expert guidance and identify KPIs.
- Monitoring company performance (creating dashboards and reports), and providing visibility into progress to motivate the team.
- Ensuring operational systems are setup to capture, track and easily report relevant KPI data
Build Great Talent & Teams:
- Attract, retain & develop world-class talent.
- Cultivate a high-performing, agile, one-team culture obsessed with improving safety on construction sites
Desired Expertise & Experience:
- 8+ years of senior business and customer operations experience within the high-growth digital start up space
- A proven track record of implementing successful systems for people, sales and business operations, preferably in an early-stage startup environment.
- Strong working knowledge of operational infrastructure areas including customer onboarding, payroll and compensation, accounting and how to develop scalable processes.
- Expert project management skills and familiarity with common tech-forward project-management tools.
- Experience managing Salesforce CRM systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to all solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and the ability to collaborate successfully with a wide range of teams and seniority levels.
- Experience with commercial fleet management, and setting up supporting operations, is preferred