Head of Global Customer Experience at iHerb
View our LinkedIn!
This leader will closely partner with our global Customer Service Operations organization to continuously evaluate and responsively improve the framework of tools, platforms, and policies across Customer Service and Customer Service Experience.
- Customer Focus: A role model capable of leading by example in obsessing over our Customers and relentlessly creating a delightful Customer Experience to earn their trust.
- Bias for Action: Leader with a strong bias for action, capable of taking calculated risks to move the cross-functional organization with a sense of urgency.
- Culture of Customer Data: Lead in the ownership and use of VoC and actionable Customer data to drive decision and priority on behalf of our Customers; including CSAT, NPS, CS email/chat, Social Media, App Reviews, and Customer Feedback forms.
- CSX Innovation: Lead in technology driven innovative improvements to Customer Service Experience (CSX) and Customer Service automation to drive operational efficiencies.
- CX Issues & Andon: Lead the team of CXM and the closed-loop framework of identification and resolution of key Customer pain points throughout the iHerb Customer Experience.
- Champion End-To-End CX: Lead responsive improvements to Customer Service downstream as well as proactive improvements to Customer Experience upstream.
- Cross-functional CX Stakeholder: Key stakeholder and champion of the end-to-end Customer Experience improvements - closing the loop upstream in the core Customer Shopping Experience (Site/App Content, Checkout, order Fulfillment and Delivery)
- Strong leadership skills and proven capability to develop and hire a high performing team.
- Excellent problem solving skills, principled approach to understand problems and opportunities, and data-driven approach to decisions.
- Expertise in Lean Six Sigma, Andon, 5-whys, and First Principles approach to problems.
- Experience with real-time monitoring & alerting systems
- Experience managing CS chat automation and Chatbot technology deployments
- Zendesk, Tableau, Asana
- Fluency in Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office Suite.
- 10+ years in Customer Experience, CXM, management consulting, technology or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.