iHerb is looking for a Customer focused leader to drive innovative improvements to deliver a delightful Customer Experience at iHerb. The Head of Global Customer Experience is a leader that combines a Six Sigma methodology and First Principles thinking to systematically identify key components of Customer Experience to responsively fix defects, improve Customer pain points, and proactively lead in technology driven reimagining of innovative Customer Service Experience.
Technology will be a core foundation and driver of innovation in Customer Service Experience, this leader will work closely with Product and Technology teams to drive the adoption of technology and automation in Customer Service Experience.
This leader will closely partner with our global Customer Service Operations organization to continuously evaluate and responsively improve the framework of tools, platforms, and policies across Customer Service and Customer Service Experience.
This leader will also partner closely with our NOC, Technology, Operations, Global Logistics, and Web Content organizations to close the loop and champion the proactive improvements to each component of the overall Customer Experience.
- Customer Focus: A role model capable of leading by example in obsessing over our Customers and relentlessly creating a delightful Customer Experience to earn their trust.
- Bias for Action: Leader with a strong bias for action, capable of taking calculated risks to move the cross-functional organization with a sense of urgency.
- Culture of Customer Data: Lead in the ownership and use of VoC and actionable Customer data to drive decision and priority on behalf of our Customers; including CSAT, NPS, CS email/chat, Social Media, App Reviews, and Customer Feedback forms.
- CSX Innovation: Lead in technology driven innovative improvements to Customer Service Experience (CSX) and Customer Service automation to drive operational efficiencies.
- CX Issues & Andon: Lead the team of CXM and the closed-loop framework of identification and resolution of key Customer pain points throughout the iHerb Customer Experience.
- Champion End-To-End CX: Lead responsive improvements to Customer Service downstream as well as proactive improvements to Customer Experience upstream.
- Cross-functional CX Stakeholder: Key stakeholder and champion of the end-to-end Customer Experience improvements - closing the loop upstream in the core Customer Shopping Experience (Site/App Content, Checkout, order Fulfillment and Delivery)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills and proven capability to develop and hire a high performing team.
- Excellent problem solving skills, principled approach to understand problems and opportunities, and data-driven approach to decisions.
- Expertise in Lean Six Sigma, Andon, 5-whys, and First Principles approach to problems.
- Experience with real-time monitoring & alerting systems
- Experience managing CS chat automation and Chatbot technology deployments
- Zendesk, Tableau, Asana
- Fluency in Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 10+ years in Customer Experience, CXM, management consulting, technology or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!