Head of Customer Support
The Head of Customer Support is a champion of customer care—this leader is responsible for crafting and executing the vision for the customer support team in alignment with the anticipated needs of the business and our viewers. You will work closely across the business to create and implement a customer service strategy that is aligned with our business and our values.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and execute an overall customer care strategy and drive the ongoing development of Quibi’s customer support function
- Establish deep partnerships and cross-functional processes with key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, Product, Content, and Technology to ensure seamless execution of service
- Design and implement a service model and standards across the team to continuously improve how we communicate with our viewers
- Collaborate with the Chief Product Officer and leadership to develop a short-term and long-term customer care goals.
- Lead initiatives to scale the Customer Support organization and operations to meet the needs of the business as we launch and scale
- Create, measure and exceed service standards and key performance metrics for viewer interactions.
- Define and report key business metrics to senior management and influence the organization to take the right action in response to the viewer needs.
- Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to help evolve our customer care experience.
- Develop a technology roadmap that delivers an increased competitive advantage and drives efficiencies to remain competitive.
- Manage quality of service metrics that ensure a premium-quality customer experience.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in customer support strategy and operations
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and deliver award winning customer support solutions in a dynamic, high growth business
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on and dive into the detail in order to meet revenue, quality and budgetary goals
- Proven experience in understanding the scalability of a growing business and implementing changes to improve service efficiency
- Strong understanding of the latest trends in customer service, metrics, and technology
- Knowledge of call center operations and best practices, but also the ability to develop a team that can resolve issues without relying on scripts
- Proven experience with developing and deploying new Customer Service Technology (Social, Live Chat, Software, etc.) to improve our customer care experience
- A solid understanding of data analytics to drive to find innovative ways to improve processes and services
- Proven success leading and motivating large cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field