Head of Customer Success
Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
This role is perfect for an experienced B2B/SaaS customer success leader looking for their next home and challenge.
Someone who knows how to lead a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience, both proactively and reactively. A person flexible enough to understand what it takes to work in a startup environment while also strategizing for continued growth and scale.
A leader who believes that to win you must not only make the customer successful, but also your team members.
Our success team currently has two exceptional members and we’re looking to expand to six by the end of 2019. Your role is to lead this team, train them in best practices and help them excel and implement innovative ideas.
What you need to know.
- Experience managing and hiring customer success teams
- Creating processes and implementing automation to improve the customer experience
- Working with SMB and Enterprise customers
- Experience using CRMs (e.g. HubSpot) and Intercom live chat
- Implementing and managing NPS and reporting
- Creating strategies for reducing churn and increasing retention
- Identifying, monitoring and reporting customer success KPIs
What you'll be doing.
- Working and overseeing the customer success team
- Collaborating with marketing and product teams to build stuff and solve problems
- Communicating with larger (Enterprise) merchants on a regular basis to provide quality support and proactively ask and answer their questions
- Running educational webinars for clients as a subject matter expert
- Hiring, training and managing Customer Success team members
- Identifying and reporting key metrics to the CEO (e.g. retention, account growth, customer success metrics, etc.)
Big bonus if you have.
- Experience at a B2B and/or SaaS startup
- Built and nurtured a positive customer success team culture
- Scaled a B2B/SaaS startup to thousands of customers
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description