Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 60, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Not limited to day to day operations, though this is part of your role, you are keen and informed on market changes that can impact Your Super from a CX and brand perspective.
- Help lead and build a Customer Experience team to double-digit growth and beyond in a hypergrowth startup environment
- As a highly visible team member, you will exemplify leadership by understanding the business in a way that impacts customers and stakeholders. You’ll continue to expand your skill set and be knowledgeable by participating in learning that will further Your Super as a brand that differentiates itself based on their customer experience.
- Implement global KPI's, strategies, workflows and expectations for both our US and EU teams.
- You will see problems as opportunities, and will possess the ability to interpret data and extract useful information to create action for employees and customers.
- Align CX with Your Super business objectives and make the objectives obtainable, useful and digestible at all levels within the company.
- As a mentor, you will coach and develop the next level of leaders, promising to stretch them in their current role and will provide positively reinforced feedback in the moment of truth.
- Consistently monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine when and how change should be effected to reach the desired outcome or goal.
- 6+ years of customer service/support or operations management experience, including experience managing lead
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment (startup background a plus!).
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for creating and abiding by internal processes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Comfort and experience handling high stakes customer claims/escalations
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Must have experience with Zendesk
- Experience in Shopify is a plus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program