At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking a GM to manage strategic programs with our retail partners. You will be responsible for leading strategic and operational initiatives that drive Gold membership growth. On day one, you will be responsible for an existing partner program with one of the largest grocery store chains in the country.
The right candidate has deep experience in strategy and execution. The role will report to the VP of Operations, Gold and will work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, Finance, and Pharmacy Strategy teams.
- Drive Gold membership growth via unique strategic programs with retailers and grocers
- Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives and develop roadmaps for each strategic program.
- Serve as the cross-functional point-of-contact for all strategic program initiatives, from the highly strategic to the highly tactical
- Own the KPIs for driving Gold membership for strategic programs.
- Build and own the internal roadmap for strategic program initiatives and advise executive stakeholders to drive awareness of opportunities and resourcing needs
- Manage strategic program partner relationships alongside the Pharmacy Strategy team, and collaborate on strategic opportunities by understanding our partners’ needs and strategic goals
- Lead and and develop talent in the Gold business line and on your project teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10-12+ years overall experience in a business operations, strategy/consulting, or investing role
- 5+ years of retail or pharmacy experience
- 2+ years of consumer technology experience
- Experience working with marketing teams and developing unique direct-to-consumer programs
- Ability to influence and guide executive leadership on emerging business opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity, evolving priorities, and balancing a portfolio of projects at once
- Demonstrated experience building and expanding partner programs
- Demonstrated experience and skills at people management
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time in some months to meet with partners
- Domain expertise in healthcare
- Pharmacy loyalty experience a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description