In Game Events Coordinator
Who We Are
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC and London, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
Who We Are Seeking
We’re looking for an Events Coordinator to help Zwift Cycling. If transforming the sport of cycling, in every way from training to racing to social runs is your thing, then let’s talk. If leading and managing all the logistics of events is your happy place, we definitely want you on our team! We promise a career experience that’s fast paced, hard work, maybe a bit of sweat… but loads of fun!
- Lead on planning, implementation and execution of cycling in game events, including all partner programs, Zwift fondo series, charity initiatives, special rides with pro athletes, regular workout series, etc.
- Consult with Growth Marketing Managers on in game event strategy for pillar programs, including Tour de Zwift, Tour of Watopia, Zwift Academy, etc.
- Liaise with Growth Marketing Team and Business Team to ensure that proper in game assets for each event are received, checked in, and delivered against, e.g. in game kits, bikes, arches, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer within Zwift, advocating for what would provide the best possible in game event experience.
- Oversee scheduling, promotion, and execution, and work with Zwift Game & Data teams to measure KPIs from special and recurring events in order to benchmark and assess the success of each initiative.
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring in game events to life, including growth marketing, creative studio, game, product, business, media, analytics, etc. in order to ensure brand consistency across all events and programs.
- Ride Zwift and understand the game. Join group rides, races, fondos and tours. Listen to the community to understand how feedback can be used to influence future events.
- Passion for cycling and/or an understanding of Zwift and how it works.
- 1-2 years experience of planning or activating events (you’ll be working with virtual events but in real life experience is definitely relevant!), working with multiple teams and organizing for on time and on strategy delivery.
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with knowledge of the cycling industry, media, and consumer landscape.
- Can do attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any project big or small
5 REASONS WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do.
- Full benefits package including generous employee fitness program.
- This is a new role. You won’t be stepping into someone else’s shoes.
- Amazing office on the 18th floor with inspiring views of the Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific, and the expansive vistas across Long Beach and the Pacific Ocean.