Full Service General Manager
What You'll Do:
- Launch SnackNation Plus, our brand new full service food, beverage & coffee program from the ground up leveraging one of the most exciting brands in the marketplace.
- Conduct detailed market and customer analysis in order to create the roadmap with the correct vision, product offering & operating plan that will enable SnackNation to successfully become the leader in B2B Breakroom Services.
- Identify sales & pricing models that enable the program to achieve the financial targets set by the SnackNation Executive Team.
- Partner with the SnackNation Executive Team by constantly innovating on the current offering that far exceeds the needs & expectations of our target members and truly differentiates SnackNation from the existing competition (think outside the box).
- Create a world-class customer service model that members will describe as easy, joyful and reliable.
- Create and manage a delivery logistics model that offers unparalleled transparency and reliability for our members, is safe & sustainable for our operations team and/or partners, and financially efficient for the company.
- Hire, train and manage the team who will execute and operate the SnackNation Plus launch & ongoing service.
- Cultivate a culture across the SnackNation Plus team that embodies our Core Values.
- Own the SnackNation Plus P&L and be relentless in your commitment to achieve all financial targets.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus/bonus)
- 3+ years experience acting as a General Manager of a product/business unit and owning a P&L
- 5+ years experience in an operational/logistics role with extensive experience managing an Operations team
- Food Service/Food Retail industry experience preferred
- Experienced people manager who gets the best outcomes from their teams and easily builds cross-functional relationship to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Manages from the perspective of the customer and is obsessed with delivering excellence in every interaction to meet their needs
- Exceptional organization skills & attention to detail with understanding of project management principles & processes
- Understands how to effectively formulate, present & execute team strategy
- Exhibits Grit Without Ego to do whatever it takes to get the job done and takes ultimate accountability of results.
- Radical candor: You care deeply, challenge directly, and thrive in an environment where feedback is received with gratitude. You understand that communicating where we’ve done well and where we can improve, both to your team and leadership, is an absolute necessity for our growth and future success.
- Strong desire to get better everyday
- Experience in Netsuite
- Experience managing RFP’s