Front Desk Receptionist
Laserfiche, an innovative software company in Long Beach, is seeking a detail-oriented front-desk receptionist to handle reception and administration duties. This role includes answering and routing incoming calls, greeting guests in the lobby, and working on various administrative projects.
- Excellent phone etiquette and people skills
- Welcome all visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answer telephone promptly and courteously
- Maintain a safe, organized, and efficient office environment
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as issuing temporary badges, launch all applicable operating applications (security cameras, phone system, order office supplies, office furniture shopping, etc.)
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous multi-line phone experience
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.