Front Desk Coordinator
We are looking for a bright, positive and dependable full-time FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR to join our team. This position gives you the opportunity to communicate with a wide variety of people on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will provide office administration support to the team. You will be speaking with potential candidates, many of whom are the future of our workforce, so a kind, courteous, organized and professional demeanor is essential. And as the first point of contact for employees and guests, it’s your responsibility to provide an exceptional visitor experience to the people that come through the office every day.
- Front Desk Coordination
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine the nature of business and communicate visitors arrival to appropriate team members.
- Maintain security by issuing visitor access badges as well as validating visitor parking passes.
- Ship, receive, sort and route packages and mail in a timely manner.
- Handle meeting and catering requests and set-up
- Assist Office Manager with ordering office & kitchen supplies.
- Coordinate workplace experience Day 1
- Welcome Coordination Desk setup & name plates.
- Schedule on-boarding sessions.
- Build key management assistance.
- Assist with internal office moves.
- Assist with People Ops On-boarding paperwork completion
- Assist with off-boarding paperwork completion & tasks
- Assist with cultural events
- Maintain swag and new hire supplies
- Stock kitchen & office supplies / porter oversight
- Supply & grocery purchasing, coordination.
- Other office support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support or customer service role.
- Previous experience in a startup environment preferred.
- The ability to work as a team player, yet also independently, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to help - whether it's our clients or another team member.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive with a teachable attitude.
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor with a welcoming presence.
- Experience with Google apps and Slack preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
PeerStreet is an award-winning software platform for investing in real estate debt, acting as a two-sided marketplace that serves both investors and private lenders. Much like Amazon and Airbnb have aligned buyers and sellers through their marketplace, PeerStreet does the same, connecting investors with unprecedented access to quality real estate investments and lenders with global, diversified capital sources.
We’re a private financial technology company backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Thomvest, and Felicis Ventures, among others. Founded in 2013, PeerStreet continues to grow at a rapid pace, and has already funded well over $2 billion in loans through our platform. We strive to ensure our best-in-class company culture grows with us by investing in our employees so they can perform at their best. And we walk the walk, with company equity, unlimited PTO, full health coverage, company-wide celebrations (in and out of the office), and more. So join us at our sunny headquarters in El Segundo, CA, and help us transform the real estate investing industry—forever and for the better.