Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions?
Appetize Technologies, Inc. is looking for a stellar Field Focus Validation Manager to join our growing Client Services Team. This role is a blend of project management and business strategy. The main focus is on validation of key client processes and necessary functionality. The Validations Manager will work with key enterprise partners like Madison Square Garden, LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, Live Nation, etc., as well as key internal stakeholders from Product and Client Services.
You will play a vital part in ensuring that new product meets or exceeds client standards and fulfills their business processes and needs. While QA testing teams ensure that software meets product requirements, the Validations team ensures that any functionality fulfills real and actionable business processes and use cases of our largest and most influential clients and partners. You will serve as the “air traffic controller” guiding these projects and objectives to deliver against time constraints and financial goals to drive customer satisfaction throughout implementations and ongoing for key clients. You will work closely with Implementation Specialists, Project Managers, Client Success Managers and Product Teams to ensure quality products fulfill client use cases in a timely and effective manner. You’ll develop and maintain schedules for the many moving parts that need to converge across clients and applications. You will have the opportunity to partner with diverse technical and operations groups, spanning multiple businesses and teams within the company and our largest clients.
- Lead complex validation projects from inception to completion.
- Drive a validations team (implementation specialists, analysts, support) to ensure delivery with quality
- Act as key central point of contact for assigned projects, including scheduling, communication and delivery of validation projects
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers and key stakeholders
- Assume accountability and communication of tracking, monitoring, removing roadblocks and reporting. Delivering high quality service to stakeholders - Tracking schedules, progress, updates, status, producing regular written and verbal reports, anticipating bottlenecks, highlighting risks, driving deliverables and make trade-offs across the project portfolio, providing solutions to get to the end goal
- Produce effective results: Ensure project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved on schedule
- Thoughtful Partner engagement: Understand when to engage, who to engage and the appropriate method for the circumstances.
- Requirements gathering: Include appropriate stakeholders to properly collect comprehensive requirements - Contribute to the development of product strategies that listen to our customers, and be able to communicate these requirements effectively internally with our teams, in order to deliver the right initiatives, on time and on budget.
- Build relationships and influence others to get things done and drive decision making
- Report into the Client Services project management office following standardized processes to organize and coordinate multiple validation projects and activities in accordance with our mission and goals, as well as facilitate the creation of appropriate project documentation for the assigned projects.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years planning and managing project initiatives or delivering enterprise systems
- Experience with projects involving complex software validation
- Experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with managing resource schedules and forecasts
- Metrics driven decision making
• PMP Certification or similar Program/Project Management certification
• POS, restaurant and retail Program/Project Management experience a strong plus
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!