Field Operations Manager
We’re looking for a Field Operations Manager to serve as a strategic business partner to top line leadership within the Procore Revenue organization. In this role, you’ll be a key partner to Revenue Leadership, and will leverage a mixture of strategic and execution skills to support our sales leadership team in driving our go-to-market objectives and optimizing Procore’s revenue acquisition efforts. With Procore positioned to continue incredible growth, the Field Operations teams drive more predictable revenue.
As a Field Operations Manager, you’ll be part of a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. Successful candidates are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world.
This position reports to the Director, Field Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with Revenue leadership teams to uncover business needs and drive their outcomes in partnership with the revenue operations, systems and enablement teams.
- Understand and support the unique challenges and key drivers of success for a specific revenue team. Use quantitative data, feedback from the floor, and a deep understanding of our corporate initiatives and internal workflows to drive positive outcomes.
- Partner with the Strategy & Insights team to identify trends in the business, and drive the dialogue, storytelling, and recommended plans of action with our Revenue Leaders. Act as a communication partner to turn these insights into positive action in the field.
- Partner with senior sales & executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline the sales process through optimization and automation. Optimize the redesign or integration of Procore’s processes, systems, and systems
- Partner with Revenue Systems to direct the execution of systems and process improvements
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change within their segments.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model in its ability to identify, design, deliver, and improve solutions to our customers’ business problems
- Partner with finance to develop and monitor field operating expenses and budgets
- Complete qualitative and quantitative analysis as required to identify root cause deficiencies in the operating model, or to track effectiveness of improvements
- Maintain global playbook for common field/sales policies and processes (e.g., Global Account Management, Splits)
- Coordinate with Global Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate adoption of new field processes resulting from Business Operations initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert in regards to process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years in operations, program management, or sales productivity; Customer Success, Services or Operations Consulting experience a plus
- MBA or similar advanced degree a plus
- Prior experience at a large scale technology company required; enterprise software preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Ability to build effective relationships at a number of different levels and across different roles. Ability to influence without authority.
- Strong collaboration, communication and problem solving skills. Excellence in story-telling to align multiple parts of the business.
- Proven track record of establishing and managing operations with an emphasis on maintaining operating rhythms, dashboards, and other tools necessary to measure, evaluate, and improve business processes and performance
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality executive presentations
- Experience in reengineering, organizational design, process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence, presenting to large groups, effective communication and influence skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.