Procore is seeking a Facility Specialist to join our growing team. You will be responsible for keeping our campus running smoothly throughout the week, focusing on shipping and receiving for our headquarters. You should be a problem solver, organized, and have a “handyman” skill set. Customer service attitude is a must; this role interacts with all of our employees, executives, and vendors.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Handle Shipping and Receiving
- Manage relationship with USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc
- Responding to facilities tickets
- Regularly perform walkthroughs of our campus, check in with employees
- Under direction, perform basic building repairs and escalate issues to appropriate vendors
- Perform building inspections - Check exit signs, fire extinguishers, emergency exits
- Assist with on and off-site events setup and breakdown, perform office moves
- Interact with vendors and contractors for campus services
- Other Duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Fluent in written and verbal English, excellent communication skills
- Maintenance experience
- Facilities experience
- Proactive attitude - check in with teams early and often, alert the appropriate staff when there’s an issue
- Shipping, receiving, asset tracking experience
- Forklift driving experience
- Current CADL Class B Passenger endorsement a plus!
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Active duties requiring: walking, standing, climbing, reaching, bending, crouching, and crawling 30-60% of each day.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.