Who You Are
As a member of the People team overseeing corporate office space – this position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Fair’s Corporate Offices in Santa Monica and Phoenix. The role will be based in Santa Monica and may include regular travel to our Phoenix office. The Facilities Manager will maintain and manage a workplace that is conducive to employee productivity and offers a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, vendors, executives, staff, media, etc. by phone, in person, and email.
What You’ll Do
- Preventive maintenance - assess offices to determine the need for repairs on an ongoing basis. Develop and manage the annual budget for repairs. Manage vendors related to preventive maintenance projects.
- Reactive maintenance - Provide Fair’s resource for any emergency maintenance requirements. Address reactive maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with landlord/property management relationships and compliance with lease agreements.
- Remote office setup and upkeep
- Vendor Management
- Identify, engage and manage vendors for areas of responsibility including maintenance and environmental health and safety.
- Monitor the performance of all third-party service providers to ensure service level agreements are maintained and Fair receives the best value for managed services.
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Manage all aspects of Fair’s Environmental Health & Safety program to provide the safety of personnel and compliance with local laws and code requirements.
- Manage EH&S vendors and internal EH&S programs and reporting.
- Capital Projects
- Participate in minor construction projects including coordination with building management and vendors.
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience in corporate facilities management or related field
- Strong analytical skills and use of spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to effectively engage with Management cross functionally
- Ability to manage projects successfully related to budget and schedule
- Experience managing a team