Looking for a recent college graduate to be a Personal/Executive Assistant that provides support to a cutting edge startup. You will be assisting our CEO and Founder. Looking for someone who is bright, enthusiastic, and has a can-do attitude. You are a person who is ready to jump into an innovative market and learn the ins and outs of taking a startup and turning it into a global company.
Our CEO is a successful entrepreneur who has built some large and profitable global companies. His newest venture in an emerging market that will be growing quickly. This is an incredible opportunity to join a vibrant team and gain knowledge of building a company from the ground-up.
You will be working full-time (30-40 hours a week) from our beachside Venice, CA office. This is a highly impactful role that requires someone who is impeccably organized, resourceful, and has an excellent work ethic. A cheerful demeanor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moments notice. You will be responsible for obtaining licensing for the company, managing a team of interns, and assisting the CEO with day-to-day operations.
Sound like the job for you? Awesome! Read on:
Required skills and qualifications:
- 4-year college degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload