Executive Assistant at Relativity Space
Relativity Space is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space – starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a village to achieve that.
Therefore, our team is expanding! We are looking for a driven and detailed-oriented Executive Assistant to join our team. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be proactively supporting the Vice President of Business Development. You will be rolling up your sleeves to support the business development team, while also being a positive go-to person that has a “can do” approach to all aspects of work for our growing company. The ideal candidate will have great work ethic, integrity, and the ability to thrive in a hyper-growth and ever-changing environment. This position acts an ambassador both internally and externally and helps drive the implementation of priorities across the organization. This includes but is not limited to travel and conference planning, information organization, calendar management, meeting and event execution, relationship building, and communications.
Come join our mission of building humanity in space!
What you’ll do:
- Manage calendars, internal and external business meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Arrange on and off site team building events
- Manage conference logistics including scheduling customer meetings, managing meeting resources (meeting rooms, customer gifts, meals)
- Follow-up on internal and external department requests
- Work closely and effectively with VP to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Anticipate future needs and deadlines of team and VP.
- Organize, prioritize and multi-task a variety of assignments
- Coordinate business travel and act as team travel administrator
- Process expense reports
- Other duties as needed
What you need to know:
- 5+ years’ experience supporting VP level teams or similar
- Eager to grow and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Proven ability to handle confidential matters with excellent judgment and integrity
- Tech savvy and highly proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Excellent skills in time management and organization
- Strong work ethic and able to foster a positive team environment
- Driven, highly motivated, and excellent problem solving skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in startup environment or similar
We believe varied perspectives & backgrounds strengthen our team. Prior experience in aerospace is not required.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning & Development stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.