Executive Assistant at FIGS
- Manage Co-CEO’s calendar by seamlessly scheduling all meetings, appointments, and travel
- Manage email, phone, and in-person communication hand offs with professionalism and efficiency
- Assist with preparation for on-site meetings (room set up, catering, printed / on-screen meeting materials)
- Participate in meetings and take notes / minutes as necessary
- Complete reports and documentation for Co-CEO
- Complete errands for Co-CEO
- Assist members of the executive teams with meeting and travel arrangements as necessary
- Assist facilities manager with office management duties as necessary
- Partner with HR to coordinate company-wide activities and events
- At least three years of post-college work experience
- Prior executive administrative experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Experience using Asana preferred
- Experience booking multi-leg and international trips
- Willingness to assist with evening and weekend requests as needed
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Confidence and humility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to learn, excel and grow with FIGS
- Love for dogs
Please apply with your resume to be considered.
A little bit about us…
The $60 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.