Executive Assistant at ChowNow
Working from our Los Angeles office, you will:
- Create or direct the creation of reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials for the Executive Team.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events).
- Own and manage company-wide calendar, scheduling and conference room bookings.
- Responsible for handling all corporate travel for the executive team.
- Undertake projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the Executive Team.
- Partner with the People + Culture team on special projects to support the culture of ChowNow.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Own and manage the CEO’s calendar with the foresight for which meetings take higher priority than others.
- Attend all appropriate meetings with Executive Team and department leaders to gain a greater understanding of the business.
- Review existing administrative processes and provide your recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Take ownership of conference room calendars, using independent judgement to determine which meetings require priority.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Schedule, coordinate and provide communication for our Monthly Business Review meeting for ChowNow’s leadership team.
- Take ownership and/or provide assistance in scheduling for the additional members of the Executive Team.
- Own the Executive Team meeting weekly agenda, and assume responsibility for recording minutes and assigning action items.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Host your first Affinity Group meeting with a goal of helping the various teams improve their membership and participation rates.
- Schedule, coordinate and provide communication for our Town Hall (All Hands) and other quarterly meetings.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 4+ years of experience providing high-level administrative support at the executive level.
- You have experience with planning large team events and off-sites.
- You’re a top-notch communicator, with remarkable people skills.
- You have strong scheduling and coordination skills, and comfortable with last-minute changes.
- You’re detail oriented and excellent at time management.
- You're a power user of online productivity tools (e.g. Slack, Asana, and Google apps).
- You ‘re adaptable and thrive in ambiguous or rapidly changing situations where you can think on your feet.
- You always exercise strong judgment.
- You have the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap