Executive Assistant at Universal Music Group
This Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President located in Santa Monica, CA. The ideal candidate will have Music or Entertainment experience and have experience supporting an Executive Vice President or other high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly detail oriented. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment are crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A "can-do" attitude is essential. In this vital role, you will serve as the right arm to the Executive Vice President as well as provide overflow support to the team and overall company.
- Provide high-quality administrative support in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Manage calendars and appointments with an understanding of business priorities
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Assist the EVP to maintain timely and effective internal and external communications
- Handle administrative details and routine issues independently and take responsibility for completing these on time.
- Anticipate and coordinate executive's travel needs as well as processing entertainment expenses
- Manage logistics for meetings and arrange other internal/external meetings as necessary
- Schedule staff meetings and oversee arrangements for meeting space
- Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, entertainment news and social media, talent and competitive environment
- Will be a team player and cover for others as needed
- Archive email, maintain current/prospective labels electronic folders
- Act as the liaison between executives and departments/employees.
- Assist with company correspondence (i.e. company-wide emails, process office/employee requests and needs).
- Special projects as assigned
- Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, take initiative, meet deadlines, of assignments and be flexible/adaptable to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across all levels of the company
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent Follow-through and attention to detail
- 7+ years of related experience providing C-Suite administrative support and/or office management
- Experience working in Music or Entertainment Industry preferred
- Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.