sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. Founded by Nicolas Jammet, Jonathan Neman and Nathaniel Ru, the brand stands for a commitment to delicious, healthy food with a transparent supply chain.
Our vision is build healthier communities, starting with how they think about food. We’ve worked hard to build a company with passion and purpose - and we’re just getting started. As sweetgreen grows, we’re dedicated to working with the right people. We’ve built a family of 3000 hardworking individuals across 65+ stores who care about developing future leaders and live our core values daily.
About the role
sweetgreen is looking for a forward thinking, proactive and thoughtfully creative Executive Assistant to support our 3 founders. Their Executive Assistant will play an integral role in the support of day to day functions for the executive team and the wider business and response for:
- Maintaining executives’ calendar, schedule all meetings and conference calls, and handle meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events
- Planning and arranging corporate meetings e.g. dinners, offsites
- Processing expense reports
- Managing highly sensitive information as it relates to the company and staff
- Back-up coverage for admin. colleague(s) during planned or unplanned absences from the office
- Documentation management
- Coordinating, streamlining and maintaining records and files
- Support with correspondence including writing notes/mailing/handling FedEx etc
Desired Experience + Traits
- 5+ years of prior administrative or related experience at executive level is essential
- Start up experience preferred
- Flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects
- Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Humble and hardworking
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Technically savvy and a strategic problem-solver
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.