The skills necessary to succeed in this role call for a very special combination of talent, often not obvious on a resume. Successful administrators must be adaptable, tech-savvy and undeniably bright with the ability to absorb information like a sponge, anticipate needs and overcome challenges in an instant, consistently looking for ways to maximize the efficiency of those they support. The Executive Assistant must be flexible, fluid, poised and able to prioritize, multitask and execute with flawless attention to detail.
- Perform day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to: managing detailed business and personal calendars, meetings and logistics; handling phones; preparing materials; and setting up department activities
- Ensure the executives are prepared for all meetings by organizing appropriate staff work such as read-ahead material, talking points and other relevant resources
- Perform research related to executive travel briefings, events planning and other matters at the direction of the executives; manage special projects and special events
- Determine importance of meeting requests in the context of the executives; priorities and schedule accordingly
- Tactful management of executive’s time to ensure efficient transition to and from scheduled meetings
- Lead and/or assist in managing global, department-wide communication and activities
- Prioritize requests and ensure deadlines are met
- Respond to inquiries; oversee incoming communications, and when appropriate take action on the executives
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel agendas; prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis
- Maintain accurate databases electronically to include address books, files and contacts
- Perform other related projects and duties as requested
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in an executive assistant capacity to Department Head Executives; will consider someone with 10+ years experience in an executive assistant capacity to senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient technical skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Experience in and passion for technology, scientific, engineering or product development oriented organizations is preferred
- Experience in digital media is a plus
- Experience working in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with highly confidential information
- Well versed in dealing and interacting with senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate and address issues and executive’s needs
- Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making capabilities
- Must be a resourceful and independent thinker
- Must be a self- starter with excellent prioritization skills
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!