Executive Assistant at Bird
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (PST) on Friday, May 3, 2019
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
- Be the gatekeeper of time, understanding priority of requests and tactfully managing the experience of those with whom the executive interacts
- Plan & coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors ensuring the exec is informed & successful
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- Other planning & interaction includes but is not limited to travel coordination, all hands planning, internal events, offsites and other related activities
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires
- Be available and responsive to the global nature of the business
- Experience in communicating and interacting with executive level personnel
- Project management experience including tracking and reporting skills in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Experience managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgement and diplomacy
- Experience working with and scheduling Executive presentations, meetings, conferences, global travel arrangements, calendar management, organizing timely submission of key reports and presentations for executive meetings
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description