Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with a talent for operations? Do you have a keen sense for what comes next, an innate ability for balancing priorities and a reputation for a positive & proactive attitude? Is your attention to detail on fleek? Would you enjoy learning how a successful startup operates - from the inside at the executive level?
SteelHouse is looking for a successful Executive Assistant to support a high-output, operational executive that is always on the go. You will manage the day-to-day life of this exec - schedules, task lists, leadership team agendas, company meeting agendas and more.
If you’re a fast and an effective multi-tasker, an expert with managing multiple priorities and thrive in a high-volume environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to shine.
You understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to anticipate needs and drive functional improvements. You will complete complex tasks and projects with very little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the complete picture in every situation.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a successful executive
- Provide scheduling and calendar management across multiple teams
- Book and manage travel arrangements across time zones
- Conserve executives time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting emails and organizing information
- Organize team company meetings and senior leadership meeting agendas
- Prioritize tasks and proactively mitigate issues as they arise in our fast-paced startup environment
- Represent and act as an extension to the senior leadership team in every conversation and interaction with the team
- Liaise with other Executive Assistants and team leads across the company to expedite requests and troubleshoot problems
- Ensure accuracy and handle sensitive & confidential information in a professional manor
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in an operational, executive assistant role or right hand to someone in a similar environment
- Extensive planning, time management and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (*Keynote preferred)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of integrity and discretion handling confidential information
- Positive, proactive and able to exercise great judgment
- An exceptional communicator by phone, email, text, or slack - you keep the department communications flowing and make sure every message is delivered clearly and promptly
- Professional in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company
The Gig Comes with a Few Perks
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend!
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks, and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location