The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO to provide administrative support. The CEO will rely heavily on this person, trusting that work will be handled reliably and efficiently with minimal oversight or handholding. Discretion and confidentiality are essential. Obviously.
- Organizing and maintaining calendars and making appointments
- Processing, organizing, and responding to emails on behalf of the CEO
- Dealing with mail/packages
- Arranging travel. Occasionally travel along with the CEO
- Screening phone calls, inquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Carrying out background research and distilling findings into easily digestible presentations
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Gathering data into spreadsheets
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring that the CEO is prepared for meetings
- Managing and strategically updating & growing the CEO’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Finding opportunities to grow and maintain relationships of the CEO
- Planning and organizing projects
- Liaising with clients and staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and willing to travel at all times
- High proficiency in social media and content strategy
- Experience with...
- Social Media (emphasis on Facebook and Instagram)
- Discretion and able to deal with high profile clients and sensitive information
- Professionalism and patience to see through complicated lives and schedules
- Extraordinary planning and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Technical proficiency in Google Sheets, (experience with formulas and pivot tables)
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Obsessively detail-oriented and thorough
- Genuinely enjoys both high-level strategic work and more mundane, basic tasks
- Critical thinker
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- 3-5 years of previous assistant experience preferred
We are fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment that empowers (and then expects) our people to work hard, often independently, and to drive results that directly impact the business. To continue to do this, we need people on the team who are up to the task. People who live our core values naturally and not just to keep their job.
These core values are the real answer to the question Why Brainjolt? And they can be summed up in one word: BECAUSE.
- Brilliance — Your life is optimized for inspiration. You have brainjolts every day.
- Expertise — You own your area and excel in your field.
- Curiosity — You are always learning.
- Analysis — You are devoted to the numbers. You test everything.
- Urgency — You are driven. You have hustle. You are biased toward action.
- Scrappiness — You are strategic to the point of sly. You are occasionally cunning.
- Enthusiasm — You love your work. You love these values. You are inspiring and inspirable.
Since early on, our tagline at 22 Words has been Fight boredom, spread happiness. We strive to do this not just for our audience there, but for our team, too. So in addition to offering basic benefits, here are some additional ways we support our team’s continued personal success and happiness.
- Unlimited PTO
- Home internet & mobile phone assistance
- Gym membership assistance
- 2 tickets to a concert of your choice per year
- Spotify, Netflix, and Audible subscriptions.
- Monthly Personal and business-related book budgets
- Coffee and beer
- And more…