Executive Assistant & Operations Coordinator
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
Executive Assistant & Operations Coordinator:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level administrative support to our CEO & Founder, Yael Aflalo. You must have the ability to problem-solve, be forward thinking, communicative and anticipate needs. This is an incredible opportunity to be privy to all areas of the business and grow within an incredibly dynamic and fast paced environment. But let’s be honest with this privilege comes the need to have a mature attitude and seasoned respect to take on everything that comes your way, after all we are in the business of changing the world and that’s no soft topic.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize incoming information and/or appointments.
- Review e-mails for priority information and meeting requests as directed.
- Effectively manage complex business calendar and executive's schedule. Communicate calendar changes to those affected in a timely manner.
- Work in an environment where multitasking is the norm; A problem-solver.
- Stay updated on executive's priorities on a daily basis.
- Schedule touch bases and staff meetings with direct reports. Troubleshoot as needed.
- Provide current agendas and necessary materials to prior to meetings. Keep executives informed of time/date/location changes of meetings.
- Strong writing skills; the ability to create correspondence on behalf of CEO & Founder with some direction.
- Arrange executive travel.
- Prepare and compile presentation documents.
- Complete and reconcile invoices and expense reports.
- Receive and screen telephone calls.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant providing support to a senior executive
- Advanced PC skills (proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytics, problem solving and organizational abilities
- Ability to multi task, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You love environmental sustainability and community.
- Big plus if you have experience working at a retail company previously or a a passion for clothing!
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.