Executive Assistant II, Creative Advertising at Warner Bros. Discovery (Greater LA Area, CA)
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role
Provides assistance and support to the SVP and creative team in all aspects of creative advertising.
Your Role Responsibilities
- Helps track the creation and development of all applicable trailers, tv spots, print, sizzle reels, marketing materials, etc.
- Supports SVP and the creative team in liaising between filmmakers and their production/editorial staff and inter-department staff and vendors to acquire materials needed to produce campaigns.
- Supports SVP and the creative team in scheduling meetings and managing schedules.
- Supports SVP and the creative team in maintaining budgetary systems, monitoring the spend on all creative projects, producing budget reports, maintaining Film Budget Logs, approving Purchase Order Requests, Logging PO#'s, confirming Goods Receipts, ABL Reports, and tracking all RPOs to ensure adherence to budget.
- Manages PIX system. Sets up vendors, adds users and ensures they know how to use the system, troubleshoots any issues, creates playlists, and manages content housed on PIX.
- Logs and organizes incoming Print & A/V Materials within Shared Folders and Excel Docs.
- Builds and secures campaign Print PDFs through watermarking and password protection for sharing with internal departments, filmmakers, and third-party partners.
- Builds and secures A/V links through watermarking and password protection for sharing with internal departments, filmmakers, and third-party partners.
- Assists with preparing and organizing creative materials for internal and Filmmaker meetings and presentations.
- Works with SVP and creative team to create and deliver material for finished campaign assets to the proper and respective departments.
- Works with internal departments in securing all materials for the development of in-theater placements, sizzle reels, special presentations and any other materials/formats/venues required.
- Works with the creative team to send assets/materials out to requested parties when asked.
- Maintains calendars and deadlines across projects.
- Maintains asset tracker and other organizing documents.
- Performs related duties or projects as assigned.
- Ability to work Overtime and Weekends.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years' experience in marketing, creative advertising and entertainment preferred.
- Must be proficient in all major desktop publishing applications including Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, practices, formats, typography, printing and layout.
- Understanding of conversion issues present when using applications across all platforms.
- Understanding of how to troubleshoot problem files.
- Possess a clear understanding of computer networks, both new and existing server technologies.
- Some knowledge of Final Cut Pro / Adobe Premiere and Keynote a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $38,511.00 - $71,521.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].