Executive Assistant, Global Communications at Tinder
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
Our Chief Communications Officer is looking for a strong Executive Assistant who isn't only clerical and administrative, but a strategic partner. This role demands an entrepreneurial mindset-- you’ll need to identify areas of opportunity where the team needs help and manage people, deadlines, and complex projects.
In addition to managing schedules, travel, and expenses, we will look to you to enhance the team culture through creativity with a sense of humor, and a constant drive to learn new things. The ideal candidate is intuitive, understands and operates well in startup culture.Who You Are:
- You don’t believe any task is too big or too small
- You’re able to work independently and as part of a team
- You’re organized and punctual, but can handle moments of ambiguity and chaos of a startup environment
- You’re well organized, and you help the rest of your team stay organized
- Support the Chief Communications Officer in day-to-day tasks
- Work in an administrative capacity, including scheduling meetings, keeping meeting notes, leading logistics, tracking expenses, owning budgets, and maintaining communications
- Independently project lead select initiatives or tactical components of communications projects
- Manage the invoicing and budgeting process for the team
- Lead the efforts to create organization and process to a new and growing global team
- Manage all coverage reporting
- You ideally have 5+ years of work experience with executive assistant and/or project management experience supporting a high-level role
- You want to grow with a team and become an intuitive strategic partner
- You’re results-oriented with a strong work ethic
- You juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
- You’re comfortable working independently at a fast pace, and possess a strong personal dedication to meet tight deadlines
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.