Executive Assistant, Engineering at Ring
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:03 p.m. (PST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
We are looking for a full-time executive assistant to support our executive team. You will be supporting our CTO (Chief Technology Officer) and CPO (Chief Product Officer). The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
- Demonstrates an understanding of other managers' needs, preferences and schedules in order to provide support when primary assistant is out of the office. Is also proactive with an ability to anticipate needs.
- Identifies opportunities to improve work processes/flow to leverage own and department's workload. Keeps abreast of internal administrative policies, practices and guidelines
- Responds to internal and external queries concerning guidelines, procedures or operations.
- Aids in the management of calendars: Plans, negotiates, and schedules meetings to accommodate managers and others. Uses discretion and judgment to determine priority of meetings.
- Coordinates meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedules meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Drafts, collects and distributes supporting documentation.
- Manages complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Prepares presentation materials for meetings and executive forums. Works with associates in other departments to gather data and trend information.
- Creates and maintains lists, files and databases to enhance efficiency and productivity. Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
- Uses knowledge of the function and manager's role to independently resolve issues for managers, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate.
- Utilizes time management and organizational skills to juggle responsibilities and strategize on efficiency and priority.
- Ability to grasp a high-level overview of charges’ teams in order to make confident decisions regarding operations (eg. Space planning, off-sites/events, facility and admin needs).
- Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role supporting multiple people
- Confident communicator (written and oral) skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Experienced use of MS Suite/ GSuite
- Proficient MAC and PC skills
- 1+ years of experience with Concur, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines
- AA Degree, BA/BS Degree
- Upholds a high standard of integrity and discretion and tactfully handles high-level confidential matter
- Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-pace environment
- Work experience in tech industry
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with little to none supervision
- Sense of humor
- Great work ethic accompanied by get-it-done attitude
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description