Executive Assistant, Content
The Executive Assistant position will appeal to someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and enjoys the challenges of a start-up. The Executive Assistant will support a content executive by performing core administrative tasks, ad hoc projects and general administrative duties. Duties will include managing the executive’s calendar, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing and submitting expense reports, submitting and tracking internal requests, drafting correspondence, proofreading documents and other special projects as assigned.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain and prioritize high-volume administrative duties, including calendaring, meeting logistics and travel coordination
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information
- Manage highly sensitive material
- Manage expense report processing
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years supporting an executive in an administrative capacity
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite, including calendar, email and google docs; as well as proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Be a self-starter, assertive and able to anticipate needs while being pleasant and approachable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment
- Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Quibi provides reasonable accommodations to assist with the application process, and, if hired, to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include making a change to the application process, providing documents in alternate format, or using specialized equipment. Please contact Quibi if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Quibi is an equal employment opportunity employer. Quibi does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Quibi also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.