Executive Assistant to the CEO at SteelHouse
SteelHouse is looking for a successful Executive Assistant to support a high-output executive that is always on the go. You will oversee the day-to-day life of our CEO – owning calendars and schedules, arranging travel, and building relationships across all SteelHouse teams. If you thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment, come join our team!
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the CEO
- Provide scheduling and calendar management across multiple teams
- Prioritize tasks and proactively mitigate issues as they arise in our fast-paced startup environment
- Book and coordinate complex travel, accommodation, dining arrangements, etc.
- Review, draft, and correspond to emails, LinkedIn messages, etc.
- Maintain a running list of pending action items for completion
- 5-10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- The ability to stay calm amidst the chaos and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- A selfless, patient, and compassionate disposition
- A strong familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Excellent scheduling and coordination skills, comfortable with last-minute changes
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment
- The ability to take initiative and work proactively and efficiently with little direction
The Gig Comes with a Few Perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks, and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.