Executive Assistant to CEO
At Single Grain, we’re driving the best results in online digital marketing that our clients have ever seen, everyday. If you’re passionate about delivering excellent results, have the grit to get things done, love to use data to drive decision making and know everyday is an opportunity to learn - you’ll love it here. If you are energetic, goal-driven, organized, committed to our clients and the agency, love to have fun and are ready to help build something special, you’ll make an impact here.
We are a fast growing digital media agency startup based in the heart of Los Angeles, CA. Led by one of the thought leaders in online digital marketing, we’re growing fast! Single Grain works with clients like Amazon, Nordstrom, Salesforce, Lyft and more.
We’re looking for the world's best Executive Assistant. Our CEO is a busy man juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders and we need someone who can come aboard and help bring some order and focus to the daily schedule. For context, he runs a software company, has two podcasts, speaks at conferences frequently (as well as universities) in addition to the agency.
The will be a full time position with lots of growth potential. 3 days a week (M-W) in our Downtown, LA office and 2 days (Th-F) working remotely. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a go-getter attitude. Likely, you’re a very experienced assistant who is detail-oriented, proactive, dependable, and have a natural ability to multitask. This is not a Junior role. You have to REALLY love the role and its responsibilities.
Types of jobs that you'll master using your magic EA powers include:
- Managing executive inbox and responding accordingly
- Coordinating, managing and compartmentalizing incoming communication.
- Coordinating networking events and dinners
- Travel scheduling and booking
- Scheduling meetings, events and team strategy days!
- Researching and buying gifts for employees and clients
- Managing post and banking deposits
- Planning networking dinners and happy hours
- Assisting CEO with HR/Recruiting
- Proven problem solving ability and go getter mentality
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Fast executor
- Minimum Associate's degree
- Driver's license
- > 70 WPM
- Word, Excel and advanced computer skills
- Experience with Google Suite
- Have a smartphone
- Interest in Digital Marketing a big plus!
Experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-Level executive a HUGE plus!
Please submit a customized cover letter with the first line being 'I’m the best personal assistant'. All applications without this will be disqualified.
- Flexible work schedule: work in-office Monday to Wednesday and option to work remote on Thursdays and Fridays
- Growth-oriented culture
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Commuter and other pre-tax benefits
- Meditation wellness on-demand
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- Monday team lunches, stocked kitchen, team happy hours
*Benefits start after a 90-day probationary period