Executive Assistant to CEO
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide key administrative and organizational support to the CEO and broader Executive Team. This role is key in the coordination of the flow of critical information across the company, organizing travel and managing daily itineraries for the CEO and others. This person knows how to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and is comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Oversee our CEO’s schedule, including internal and external meetings and travel arrangements
- Manage monthly expenses and complete expense reports for CEO, and other Execs as needed
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting emails, organizing information and managing phone calls
- Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites, etc.
- Prioritize tasks and proactively mitigate issues as they arise in a challenging startup environment
- Bachelor's Degree from top university
- 0-2 years experience as an Executive Assistant, or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple channels including: email, instant messaging, telephone and face to face
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs)