Relativity Space is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space – starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a village to achieve that.
We are looking for an experienced ERP Support Analyst to join our team at our headquarters. In this role, you will be the go-to resource for all things related to ERP support, responsible for helpdesk issues for our growing Infor LN system user base.
What you’ll do:
- First responder to Jira tickets related to ERP support
- Troubleshoot issues with ERP, and escalate when necessary
- Establish rapport with diverse user types by quickly and effectively solving ERP support issues
- Create a central repository of common user issues and how to self-solve these issues
- Maintain a professional attitude when working with internal users
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years technical support experience
- Experience with ERP support
Nice to haves but not required:
- 2+ years of Infor LN ERP experience
- Experience leading user training
- Experience documenting user training documentation
- Experience documenting proposed system design change based solutions to common user problems
We believe varied perspectives & backgrounds strengthen our team. Prior experience in aerospace is not required.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning & Development stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.